Thursday 25 January 2007

Today's lesson...


I get off work every evening, endure slow moving traffic and arrive home feeling drained.

As I step out of the car, my dogs do a welcome song and dance routine for me, every single time!

They sprint across the yard to greet me, their tails wagging enthusiastically.

What a joy to see them! It never fails to lift my spirits.

Dogs always greet you with a happy face, whether they’ve had a good or bad day.

Dogs do not bear grudges. You can ignore them for days and they will not show an attitude.

Dogs are loyal. They stay by your side through the good and bad times.

Dogs are non-demanding. They don’t seek attention but they will come when you need them.

Dogs love you unconditionally. They do not ask for anything in return.

Dogs do not complain and whine, nor do they ever blame you when things go wrong.

Now, shall we learn a lesson or two from our dogs?

No comments:

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...