Thursday 22 March 2007

Birds of a feather


Last night, my two best pals and I had a blast! One treated us to Indian food at a small but wonderful restaurant and the other bought us dessert at Rochor Bean Curd. We talked about vacations, dogs and hamsters, agonised over our injured toe and fractured pinky and griped about office politics all night long.

It is so nice when all the friends that I bring together can get along so famously. We often take this for granted but imagine if your husband and your best friend can’t see eye to eye, or your boyfriend thinks having dinner with your friends is a torture…

Then, wouldn’t you be missing so much fun in your life? Well, I am happy all my friends get along nicely. Well, they say birds of a feather flock together. That’s why they are my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that picture is very nice :)
Did you take that?
~ v :)

Blur Ting said...

Thanks! It was taken at a safari in Sri Lanka. I used Picasa to create the black/white effect.

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...