Tuesday 22 May 2007

Buy Buy Buy

Today I went on another buying spree. I offered to drive to Parkway Parade to get vacuum cleaner bags for the office and ended up with bags of goodies.

First stop - Hello! Store to check out the Blackberry. An hour later, I walked out with a shiny new phone, the Nokia E61i. WOO HOO! I can finally pretend to work while I am skiving by the beach. How cool is that! Nobody will ever know I am slacking if I am replying my emails right?

Look! Isetan’s having a big sale! A little bright green wallet is screaming out to me “Buy me! Buy me!”. Yup, just what I need….a wallet in the colour of a tree frog so that I will never lose it again. Good buy! Good buy!

Gee, I need to get some new t-shirts for the boys too. They’re outgrowing theirs so quickly. I walked into Levis and found a khaki tee at 20% off. Great! I'll take it. Giordano has some new arrivals too. Cool stuff. I got a black tee with “007” on it. SK is going to love it!

Oh dear, it’s almost time to go. I sprinted to the supermarket, grabbed some sushi and almost left the mall without the vacuum bags.

No comments:

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...