Wednesday 2 May 2007

Small thrills

This morning, Viv got me all excited! She made a grand total of 7 cts today doing absolutely nothing. All she did was to add a Google Adsense button on her blog. Anyone who clicks on the advertisement displayed will earn her a cent maybe.

So, I have added a button on my blog too! For now, I'm displaying public service ads until I am properly registered. Well, not that this is going to make me any richer but you know the thrill of finding that 20cts in the vending machine? It's not much, but hey it make you feel so lucky right?

Can you hear my cash register go "Ka-ching"?

Go on, click it!
:-)

1 comment:

The Real Mother Hen said...

Like you once said, everything starts with a baby step :)

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...