Sunday 27 May 2007

To the library

I’ll be going to the library to return my books – Turkey by Lonely Planet and Style City Istanbul. Looks like I don’t need them anymore.

Maybe I’ll pick up a book on Provence or a French phrase book while I’m there.
Apparently, on my 5-day cycling holiday, I will be able to: traverse idyllic Provencal country as featured in ‘Jean de Florette’, explore landscapes that inspired the impressionists Van Gogh and Cezanne, get a local life while staying in the villages of Provence, wander through the Luberon with its rows of lavender and flower-filled meadows.

Maybe I’ll be so inspired. I really should learn how to sketch pronto. Remind to self - pick up a book on sketching at the library later. CH, remember to pack your sketchbook and pencils!

No comments:

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...