Friday 8 June 2007

Health Food for Dogs


The dogs are getting picky. Rusty refuses to eat his own dog food and prefers to hang around us, hoping we'd share ours with him.

So, I went to the Pet Store yesterday to find something yummy for the doggies. Finally, something good caught my eyes... Health Food for Dogs! That's what they need....a diet as healthy as ours.

Upon closer examination, I found it contains chicken Meal, Lamb Meal, Fish Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Brown Rice, White Rice, Chicken Fat, Omega 3, Flax Seed, Alfalfa Meal, Sunflower Oil, Lecithin , Brewers Dried Yeast, Rosemary & Sage, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis & Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Bromelain & Papain, Vitamins & Chelated Minerals. Perfect for my pooches!

I brought the bag home merrily, feeling like I've done a really good deed.

Guess what happened when I poured some into the dog bowl this morning? Cookie sniffed at the little pellets and walked away. Rusty didn't even bother to look.

Sigh, what am I going to do with this bag of goodies?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... nothing really compares to people food, I guess. :)

Anonymous said...

Blur,

I tagged you for "The Thinking Blog" award. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL this sounds like the spoilt and fussy hounds that I share a house with!

Unknown said...

lol... so we are not the only ones to not like what's healthy for us...
Hi... hope you are doing well... I got back yesterday...dad's progressing slowly.. had to be re-admitted for infection in the lung but is doing better now

Blur Ting said...

Thanks everyone! Our pets are spoilt, thanks to the owners! I'm going to blog about pets soon...
Mad Goat lady will like to read about this...

Hey Random, good to hear from you. Hope you dad gets better soon.

Thanks Holly for tagging me! So honored, really! Will work on it soon.

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...