Wednesday 31 October 2007

Our business district

I had three meetings in the business district this morning. Since the weather was nice and cool, I walked from one point to another without breaking a sweat. Walking also allowed me to see alot more interesting spots along the way.
I have never noticed this Chinese temple in the city before.

Check out the interesting ceiling of this new building.

Cecil Street was strangely quiet just before lunch hour.

I love the striking wall paintings on this art centre.
There are pockets of greenery, such as this, in the business district. It certainly makes the walk a more pleasant one.

7 comments:

The World According To Me said...

Looks like a very pleasant walk indeed.
Always nice to discover new things I think.

Amel said...

Nice pics, Blur!!!

Btw, I decided to try out PPP as well ha ha ha ha...but I'm still waiting for approval. ;-D

Leigh Russell said...

The city looks lovely. I always try to find leafy routes when I'm walking but nothing spectacular like this where I am. Thank you for showing us.

Unknown said...

beautiful city. clean and green. :)

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely beautiful city, Blur.

Blur Ting said...

Yah, I always appreciate the cleaniless and greenery in Singapore. It's pretty hard to beat. Then again, we're a small country...so it's probably easier to manage.

Lisa said...

So beautiful. :) I've always wanted to go to there. My mom spent a couple of years there being a trainer for her company's Singapore branch, and loved it there.

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...