Monday 4 February 2008

Pretty mummy tag

It is customary for the Chinese to begin the New Year free of debt, so I must clear this tag that I received from pretty mummy Janice days ago (or else they will just keep multiplying exponentially).

The rule is once you have been hit, you have to hit 5 pretty Mums, including the one who thought of you today & sent it to you. The idea is that if you get hit again, You will know you are really pretty!
.
If you're hit, add your name at the bottom of the tagged persons list, and without bumping the person at the top or bumping anyone off and let the list grow. Hit 5 pretty moms on your list to let them know they are pretty!
.
Before I was a mum, I thought newborns look like E.T. I looked at noisy kids with disdain and wished they would stay away from public places.
.
Before I was a mum, I never knew one can suffer from such excruciating pain or swear so much while giving birth. I also didn't know that one can easily forget the pain and go on having the next child soon after.
.
Before I was a mum, I never knew sleep was a luxury. I should have slept more in my youth.
.
Before I was a mum, I never knew I could nurse or handle a delicate baby. Or that maternal instinct kicks in the moment the baby pops out.
.
Before I was a mum, I never knew I had to eat left overs. Neither did I know I would become a personal chauffeur, a cook, a poop-cleaner, worm-digger, bug-catcher or even an alarm clock!
.
Before I was a mum, I never knew I could be such a captivating bedtime story-teller. Or that I could spin a new story every night or draw dinosaurs and fishes. Being a mummy brings out the talent in me. Or is it because kids are so easy to please when they're small and innocent?
.
.
I would like to tag the following beautiful mums : JYankee, Seagrape, Wacky Mom, Soul Survivor and Janice.

7 comments:

WaterLearner said...

Both of you are really cool mums :-)

J@n!ce said...

I can see that you are really a supermom. Much better than me cos I hardly read them stories nowdays... keke...lazy mum...;)

I see that you have a friend by the same name as me :)

I will add you to my list...

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Like I told Janice in her blog, it sure isn't easy being a mom, right? This world probably could function without moms ... LOL!

Oh and here's wishing you and your family a prosperous Chinese New Year, just in case I don't get the chance to wish you later.

The World According To Me said...

You sound like a great mum to me!

That child birth thing, I can't imagine the pain!
If I ever complain to my mum about any kind of pain she always says "how are you going to cope with child birth?!" She has a point!

Amel said...

GREAT post, Blur! I'm really smiling widely now he he he...;-D

The Real Mother Hen said...

This is a good meme Ting :()
And you have such a good sense of humor :)

SOUL said...

awww man... again???

you did a great job btw-- i really love your answers.. i will get to this but maybe tomorrow or so k..

hope you are having a good day!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...