Friday 5 September 2008

Multi-tasking

When it comes to Saturday, I automatically become a multi-tasker the moment I step out of bed. I sneak out of the door quietly to get to the market so that Rusty could not rush out ahead of me. I get home, clean up the produce, store them away in the fridge and sit down for my cuppa and peanut pancake breakfast. Then I wash the toilets, sun the rugs and do some laundry.

Even my plants will have to multi-task as clothes hangers for today. I'm sure the previous houseowner will not be too pleased to see this but hey, what are plants for? To look pretty?

On a bright side, the white anthuriums are blossoming beautifully. The chilli padi pods are turning red.

Even the giant spider lily is flowering!


Have a good weekend everyone. I'm going to vacuum the floor now.

1 comment:

The World According To Me said...

That's another use for plants. I bet they were only too glad to help out!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...