Monday 27 October 2008

What a joy!


We've done our shopping. I've had my cuppa. Now I'm in bed reading a magazine. What a joy!
.
I do cherish those few hours spent with SK in the city, looking for stuff at Art Friend, sharing grilled calamari, fish & chips at Fish & Co, checking out a new mobile phone and shopping for groceries at Cold Storage. It was a nice little outing.
.
I also enjoyed the time spent with YK yesterday afternoon even though it was merely a trip to the neighbourhood supermarket and hardware store. I've heard of teenagers who refuse to go out with their parents and hope this day will never come.
.
Meanwhile, I should just enjoy and treasure these simple moments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how the simplest things can make us so happy. Like shopping for sulphur...

Blur Ting said...

Especially when it resulted in 2 new skirts for me!

The World According To Me said...

CH is right, it is the small things sometimes. Especially if it involves low fat ice-cream and new clothes!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...