Monday 19 October 2009

So hot!

It's another scorching day and I'm melting from the heat. I just came back after lunch with CH at Sushi Tei by the beach. Before we got there, I even thought we could sit under the trees and enjoy the breeze after lunch. But the heat was too oppressive, I couldn't even stand walking to the car, let alone stroll to the beach. Now I'm back in the cool office, suffering from lethargy in the first degree.

What's wrong with our weather? It's insufferable! I bet all the plants in my patio must be wilting from the heat. I always return home to find them half dead only to be revived again after dousing with lots of water.

As you can see, I have nothing better to blog about today. Any ideas would have vapourised under the sun. I do have an exciting new project coming up. It's for the kid's market. Here's a preview of one of my happy characters.

Hi, we're your lungs!

7 comments:

The Real Mother Hen said...

It was freezing here one moment, and hot the next. Very soon we all will adjust to the unnatural weather patterns and think nothing much about it, let alone do something about it, sigh.

k@Ye_ said...

I like the happy lungs!

The World According To Me said...

It sounds hot where you are! It's cold where I am. I am writing this with my coat on still. Could we have some of your heat please, and you could have some of our low temperature? A fair swap?

Michelle said...

It's autumn here, but so far it's been a lovely sunny autumn... except today. :-( Today is rainy and windy. YUCK

I can't remember... do you know about Blogblast for Peace day? It's Nov 5th and last year we had hundreds of bloggers participating. I hope you'll be joining us and adding your name to the list. :-)

http://crows-feet.blogspot.com/2009/10/peace-globe-day-countdown.html

Michelle said...

PS... getting old!

I forgot to add - that is the first time I can honestly say...

What cute lungs!

:-D

Petunia Lee said...

Obviously, those lungs have never breathed smoke.

Amel said...

That's a cute picture of lungs!!! And my friends have also been stating how HOT it's been in Bandung these days. Ugh...will I stand it when I go there next week??? Hmmm...

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...