Wednesday 25 November 2009

See ya later, alligator!

Heya. It's been a crazy kind of day. It was so HOT. The traffic was horrendous, I was stuck in several jams. To add to the misery, my car air-con was blowing hot air. I was roasting like a potato until I got the aircon gas topped up.

Then I went into a cooking frenzy in the evening. Like a mummy bear stashing food away so the cubs don't go hungry, I made chicken curry, braised meat (lor bak), stewed vegetables (chap chye), spicy prawns and fried rice. I also roasted lots of chicken for Rusty. The fridge has enough food to feed an army.

It's 11pm and I've just finished packing. I should go to bed now or I'll be late for my flight to Hanoi. I'll blog when I return next week. Ta ta.

6 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Have a safe trip.

Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

hehehe.....have fun!

Lee said...

Have fun, go shopping. Lee.

amy said...

Safe journeys to you too

Amel said...

Have a safe trip and take care! :-D

WaterLearner said...

Have a great trip, Ting!!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...